What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Drivers looking for teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this thread to find a ride.
Put in some experience and maybe check if there is other drivers looking, so you can make a team with them.

Oscar Hardwick

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Team looking for a driver or two in the form of Magenta WRT. We could very much do with developing and having some drivers in VLMS that we can call on later this year and next season for VEC drives :) PM me or post here and I'll get in touch.

lookin' for a team, actually doesn't matter what class I drive,so just let me know if someone looking for a racer.

Hoping to find a UK based team please:
- Will be my first experience of racing in an endurance league - I have raced in normal leagues, just not endurance.
- Shift worker so won't be able to attend every race, but will try my damnedest to be available.
- Willing to put in track time to work on setups, practice driver swaps etc.
- Have TeamSpeak/Mumble/Skype already, so will be available to discuss setups/tactics etc.
I know it's not ideal, but really hope to be involved, and hope a team with some experience can take me under their wing.
PM or reply via the forum would be great.

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old and looking for a seat in whatever class as long as someone's willing to take me. Can drive pretty much whatever car with whatever setup as long as main drivers are happy. Most of my sim racing has been done in iRacing where I have been competitive in most disciplines (F1, LMP2, GT1, GT2, GT3, SM, DP, Radical). Happy to play that driver that just gets the car through the race if that's all that's required.

PM if you want to get in contact.

I am looking for a team in VLMS, i have experience in endurances series. I race in 12h Le Mans by gamer-hosting 5 times. This year i won it.

Please send me a MP, i can do a test for you :D

I'm going to put my CV here as well since I'm still looking for a team:

Hi all,

I'm Joris, 29 years old and looking for a seat in GTE.
I got most of my simracing experience in iRacing where I shifted towards endurance racing when the team function came available over there. Since then, I finished 3rd in my first NEO Endurance Series in the GT class (middle class between P2 and GTC) and we are now in P2 in the GT2 class in the current season.
I'm a reasonably consistent driver who tries to get the car back to the pit in the same state I got it.
I have a mic and TeamSpeak and my proficiency in English is good to excellent. Please contact me if you need a driver.

Br,

Joris

Luca Lazzarato

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Texas Drivers team seeks one or two drivers from engaging in this league, possibly Italian, or who speak our language.
Please contact me via private message thanks.

Tomasz Luty

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
I am looking for a team to race with. Im a newbie in this forum, so may take little time for me to find myself around here.

Kristian Niss

Searching for a team and/or friends. Looking to get a foot into the VLMS and maybe the VEC at some point.

Feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to do tests.

Update: Still searching.

Last edited:

Joshua Anderson

SR.C License 4
Broadcast team
Oh what the heck.

I'd be interested in a drive in the upcoming VLMS season. It would be my first true endurance series but I'm willing to rise to the challenge. My (relative) strengths lie in GT cars but I would be up for learning how to drive a P2 with enough (a lot) of coaching and training. I'm not the quickest driver out there but I like to think I'm consistent which is a key trait, I suppose.

Feel free to contact me on these forums or Facebook if you're interested!

hi all

im looking or team and i have 3 years experience with sim racing , im new here with simrace club

feel free to contact with me

Thanks

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old and looking for a seat in whatever class as long as someone's willing to take me. Can drive pretty much whatever car with whatever setup as long as main drivers are happy. Most of my sim racing has been done in iRacing where I have been competitive in most disciplines (F1, LMP2, GT1, GT2, GT3, SM, DP, Radical). Happy to play that driver that just gets the car through the race if that's all that's required.

PM if you want to get in contact.
No longer looking for a team.

Tommaso Tortella

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
So here I find myself looking for a team that has the pleasure to welcome me for next season.
Unfortunately I have only good my original language (Italian), English I only have a basic knowledge, and therefore I can only belong to teams that have at least some pilot who speaks Italian.

My experience in simracing begins in October 2011 where I competed only with the Power & Glory for 2 years (GTR2). From 2013 to 2014 I had the opportunity to participate only to some special event, while in 2015 I have my first experience with RF2 where I participate in a championship of GTItalia with URD mod.

As for the endurance races, I ran out of GTWeb (GTR2) the 24h of Le Mans in 2012 with the LMP2 cars, in 2013 the Spa 24h with GT cars.
In 2014 GTItalia of the 12h of Le Mans GT cars.
In 2015-16 my first endurance championship here in VEC, where I was TM rider and team.

If I can give a personal judgment as a pilot, is definitely not a qualifier, usually I can give the best of me in the long driving sessions where I can manage very well the tires and the various race situations that arise, I still have many aspects where I can improve and I will, because I have a great passion for this hobby.

Regarding the availability to Saturday in the next season I have not seen any major problems, most of the time they are available to 100% of their race.

Bye

Hi guys, i'm looking for a seat in LM-P1 or LM-P2 class.
I have a lot of experience in these races, one full VEC season (Season 8) with great results with LM-P2 and more in other sites.
Please contact me for more infos ;)

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Hi guys, i'm looking for a seat in LM-P1 or LM-P2 class.
I have a lot of experience in these races, one full VEC season (Season 8) with great results with LM-P2 and more in other sites.
Please contact me for more infos ;)
Remember LM-P1 isn't available in the VLMS only LM-P2 and LM-GT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.