What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Driver Swap Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Schroten

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Hello all,

I have raced here for the past 2 seasons without any technical issues. But when I tried to jump into the car tonight the game crashed every time it loaded up the circuit, and as a result moved back to the main screen.

I had spectate turned on.

The cars would load as well as the circuit textures, but once the game looked ready to jump to the car (jump to onboard) it crashes back to the main screen.

Here is a video of the issue:

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? :/

Regards,
Roy

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Hello all,

I have raced here for the past 2 seasons without any technical issues. But when I tried to jump into the car tonight the game crashed every time it loaded up the circuit, and as a result moved back to the main screen.

The cars would load as well as the circuit textures, but once the game looked ready to jump to the car (jump to onboard) it crashes back to the main screen.

Regards,
Roy
I've had this when I turned the graphics up fairly high. Try turning them down a bit and test when there's about 40 people on one of the servers.

Hello all,

Regards,
Roy
I have not looked through the race thread, but are you running trace that way i think we can give that to Marcel. But it does indeed look like your GFX just gives up loading.

Jose Ortuno

VEC Division 2
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
That exact thing happened to me too. When the "Connection lost" appeared it threw me to the main menu of the servers in rf2. I was trying for an hour to join the server to swap with my partner but I couldn't. I've posted it on the race thread tho.

That exact thing happened to me too. When the "Connection lost" appeared it threw me to the main menu of the servers in rf2. I was trying for an hour to join the server to swap with my partner but I couldn't. I've posted it on the race thread tho.
aha this is more of a video issue and not a division server issue then. I assume this is the driver than David mentioned?
To many threads right now tbh

Jose Ortuno

VEC Division 2
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
aha this is more of a video issue and not a division server issue then. I assume this is the driver than David mentioned?
To many threads right now tbh
Yes I'm the partner of David, I couldn't swap with him yesterday. I posted my problem in the race thread but then I saw this thread with my same problem.

Yes I'm the partner of David, I couldn't swap with him yesterday. I posted my problem in the race thread but then I saw this thread with my same problem.
But then it’s not a driver swap issue - this happens a long time before the swap is about to happen.

Neither is the thread name - which is probably what is causing a few misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.