What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Driver Name

Jacob F. Jensen

Reaction score
Hello there!

We have used some time to seach this, but without luck. Hope you can help us out!

Simple question, is there any way to change the driver name, when we are more than one, racing from the same computer?

Whould be nice, if it's possible. As we meet up for the races, and make a day out of it ;)

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible and on top of that, eventhough I understand that it's fun to meet up and race on the same PC, it conflicts with regulations when repeated for several races. TT Motorsport also does this, but....

1.10 Max race time per driver is 70% of a race with the exception of one race per season. See rule 1.12 ( How to police this ? )

And when pitting to do driver swaps (by pit menu ingame) every other team gets a time penalty for this, you guys avoid this - I see a serious problem with this.

Also, full name is required per regulations, I'd like to know who I'm racing because drivers act differently and have different level of performance. I understand that admins can overrule this in certain situations for a single race, but this seems to have become standard for some.

I vote against racing anonymous competitors in VEC, this should be cleared up before S7.

Last edited:
I would suggest the use of 2 computers. Which is easier for everyone to know who their are racing.
Maybe a rule change for season7 as I know Bowders and Boyle are using 2 computers in the same room.
But a serious problem, I think I've seen worse ;)