What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Donating

Many thanks for donation - this really keeps us able to use the high end hosts and keep things alive here.

At the start of the donation round (this time last year) the forum automaticly asked PayPal for re-accuring payments (each year) just FYI.
Its easy to cancel a payment on paypals website. We cant do it from our forum - but ive made sure that new donations isent handled like that (actually a long time ago).
Dont make a dispute - i will gladly transfer the money back to you, if you do not wish to donate for another year.
Again this re-accuring thing, you should have gotten an email from paypal explaning this - if you dint there wont be anything done.
Thanks for the continuing support - this helps us in keeping 3 dedicated servers running - perhaps we should explore more racing? :)

If we could get 18 normal donations - we would be good to have a "silent" broadcast for room 2, just if you´d like the idea of 2 broadcasts.
I got a pretty good deal but will have to order it before 20/9. So lets see.

Last edited:
After taking part in my very first VEC event at Silverstone, I'm more than happy to have done this. Thank you so much Jimmi and all that help you in providing this truly awesome series. :D
And thank you for helping us to pay the growing bills :)

Thank you
This helps us make improvements on servers etc, like the decission to move a server - and not really "care" about that we´ve paid for the other one for a full month (a couple of days ago) and simply getting a new one setup.