What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Donating

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
If you've found a racing series here that you love and plan to continue racing here, please consider making a small donation to SRC.

How much is appropriate?
€15 or €40 is great. €80 is even better :)
We'll have some members that give more, and that's great. But if we get a majority giving $10-$20, that would be wonderful.

What will this money be used for?
- our TeamSpeak server
- our Race Servers
- A new broadcast server
- Our forum and FTP site
- Our mod website
- supporting other miscellaneous tools like Fast Lap Tracker, Monitor, etc.
Running this series on a yearly basis cost very close to €1500

Is SRC in financial trouble?
Nope, not at all. However we do rely on donations to continue.

I'm new here, should I donate?
It's completely up to you. Whether you donate or not, you are still welcome to race and participate here. If you love the mod and the racing here, then consider a donation to help it continue.

How do I donate?
Upgrade your account (or click link below).

What if I've already donated this season?
It is up to you. If you are getting enjoyment out of this league and series - consider another donation to ensure the league continues into the future. Donate what you feel is appropriate and what your budget allows for. Most people should be able to donate $10-$20 without much trouble - and with the amount of members we have - that will ensure we last for a long time

What do i get from my money?
Well first of all hours and hours of racing
More storage to upload files/images - the more you donate the more storage.
A forum where you can make suggestions to admin and stewards about seasons to come.
You will be awared with a Donator($20), Big donator($50) or Epic donator($100) banner on the forum for 12 months,
donator.png

Please donate through the forum - Click here - that way you will be awarded correctly and it will save us from extra work. Thanks

Last edited:
Updated first post, we do not share anything with VOR. We have allowed them to stay on our servers until they have found other arrangements.

Again, if you havent donated - please consider to do so :)

Jimmi,
Last year I had my paypal account hacked. I opened a new one specifically to make a donation. I didn't think the break was going to be this long. In the mean time that account was compromised also. Needless to say I'll never do any business with them again.

Which brings me to my question. Any other method available. In another league I just sent in a check.

Sounds more like you've been a victim of one of the frequent Paypal phishing emails, I've recieved loads of these.

Bill, you could transfer money through the bank - but i would suggest that you would get a fellow team mate to donate through the forums, then i will make sure you will get your donator banner. Just make sure they will tell me (in the text at paypal) that you are the donor and if they have added some money themselves.

Thanks for considering donating to us.

Donations is ticking in - thanks guys. I use a lot of hours making this happening, and donations keep us alive, and we really want to get our own dedicated broadcast server. We´re heading in the right directions.

Much appriciated.

Updated first post, due to design changes.
Also added a few new things for donators :)

We have received several donations. Thank you guys, if you haven't donated now is the time.
Season 7 is close and we want to have a BC server, so broadcasting can be more like the last few years - not depending on a single person.
We are close on having the required amount to get a decent machine now. Final push before season 7 guys ;)
I would hate to turn the broadcast into a pay per view ;)

Hi, Jimmi...
I have a question. When i click on "Purchase" button, then on "Subscribe" i get on "PayPal" page.
On this page, in the second column of the table, is written that my donation will be valid for 12 months, but after that, the renewal is automatic or do I have to do it manually?