What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Donating

Much appreciated guys. This helps VEC more than you think.
As you might have seen - the upkeep for everything here is just above 1000 euro per year. So every donation helps :)

I was just about to ask if I could donate via your paypal account, instead of the donations page, since I already bought the 15eu one.
I'm 18 and work outside of school and with the minimum wage in The Netherlands being the lowest in Europe, it's pretty difficult to spend 40 or 80 euro's in one go.

Then I saw the monthly subscription, perfect!

Thanks guys.

Yes i think the monthly one would work for someone who dont want to pay a big amount right now.
Btw donators (and vec drivers, you do get a pretty cool look into some planning ahead when you have donated :p)