What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

do i need to have ALL cars installed?

Joel Ryczek

Reaction score
id like to participate in the SRCA (sim racing club academy) and i have the porsche 911 gt3 but NOT the Norma M30 LMP3 . would i be able to join or will i need the Norma??

id like to participate in the SRCA (sim racing club academy) and i have the porsche 911 gt3 but NOT the Norma M30 LMP3 . would i be able to join or will i need the Norma??
you need both. as you do a race with each car. And in rFactor2 you must own all the content that is being used by a server (even if you arn't driving that car)

Well, SRCA needs the porsche GT3(gt3 pack) and Norma P3(endurance bundle). Then for GT3E currently only the GT3 pack is needed and VEC needs the Endurance Bundle and the Ferrari GTE.