What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Closing the gap

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score

Just thought that you might want to check this video, if you havent seen our Preseason race and is not following us on FB or Twitter.

This video is in the making - follow the progress of a team preparing for a VEC race - also theres a few interviews in the film.

Im for one is very happy to see this, and is very much looking forward to it :D

The trailer is brilliant, I think it may even give non sim racers an appreciation for what we love doing. Can't wait till it is released.

This is brilliant, the VEC, Jimmy B and the URD mod really reignited my love and passion for racing again after having to take a year out and really struggling for motivation and focus when I started again at end of 2016. But this is what it's all about, the comradery, friendship and fun. Yes it's serious when you're in the moment but it's fun. I may have only just joined but with all I read and researched before choosing SR club thank you for in my opinion being the best and most sensibly run, most open and friendly community.

I am considering the option of crowdfunding.
The film would require £10,000 to bring to broadcast standard (post-production).

If I see enough interest in this route, I will convince ISI to give it a shot, and will post a full breakdown as to where the money would go.
Could anyone who would like to crowdfund the film please show their interest in this thread, denoting how much they would be willing to contribute, please.