What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Clarification on donate/URD mod

Stephen Miller

Reaction score
Hi Jimmi

I have a question about the following regarding the URD mod:
"Buy options:
You have not bought the mod and wish to participate, you will have to pay euro 14 (50% discount) - Buy the full mod here
Please note that this will include the FULL mod, P1, P2 and GT´s
You have bought the mod for 9,90 at URDs page or is a VEC donator.
Only a small upgrade at euro 3 is needed, PM Jimmi for details."

I ' m not sure I understand what you are saying here? It sounds like it is cheaper to buy the mod direct rather than buy the full mod here. 14 euro,doesn't sound less than 12.90"euro? You say the 14 euro,is a 50% discount! a 50% discount on what product offering? Appreciate your clarification.

Many thanks

Stephen

This is including P1 and P2, these will be sold for separately from URD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interpret that you are saying the following:

1) To buy direct from URD, the URD EGT and P1 &P2 costs 9.90 euro to preorder the EGT, plus an additional sum to bring the total to 28 euro?
2) If you donate and buy through VEC the total for EGT, and P1 & P2 is 14 euro?
3) If you have already purchased EGT for 9.90 then donating and buying the P1 & P2 through VEC would cost a total of 12 euro?

So lowest cost solution is 3)

That is what I am understanding your description to say. Appreciate you confirm if I am getting it?

thanks again

Stephen

No that is not what I'm saying, or at least trying to.
Here is the options you have
1. Buy the mod directly from URD:9,90 euro. This include only the GT cars from URD.
The P1 and 2 will be a new pack which requires to be bought.
2. Buy it through us for euro 14
This will include the full gt, p1 and p2 when these are released.
3. If you allready own the GT mod you can still get a discount through us, buying an upgrade, however that one is 4 euros.
We will however keep a close eye on who is racing and who isent next season, no need to give access to our edits and updates if they are not racing.

The cost for the prototypes are still not set 100% however the price will be higher than the EGT mod.

Thanks, I get it now. I think it was the 3 euros for option 3 vs. 4 euro for option 2 that made it confusing. Now that you have indicated 4 euros for option 3 & option 2 it makes more sense. I couldn't figure out if you really meant to say that you had two different prices for option 2 & 3. Not that its a big deal either way.:)