What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Children in Need 2017.

Thomas Jacobs

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just thought I would create a short post about what myself, @Lewis Redshaw, @Ben Willis and team TSA Racing (ran Season 8 GT:AM) are partaking in next week.

The team over at theracecentre host a 24 hour sim race every year at their facility in Southampton, UK. This sim race is their way of doing something for the Children in Need charity, teams are encouraged to donate to the cause and all proceeds go directly to the charity. The race starts 1pm Friday 17th and finishes the same time Saturday 18th.

As I mentioned, myself and others are partaking in this event under the TSA Racing name, one of our team members has also set up a justgiving page for anyone who is willing to help the team raise money for the charity. We also plan to post updates during the race over on the teams FB page.

Thank you very much for your time :)

Thomas.

Just want to thank everyone who supported and donated to our JustGiving page, we managed to raise a staggering £1,156.13 for Children in Need, beating our target by an extra 15%. We also fought hard throughout the 24 hour race, there were a few errors we made in the team, as well as a red flag (caused by our machine locking up completely), but in the end we managed to finish 2nd overall :)