What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Can't find timestamp....

I simply recorded the lap number and related times from the replay with my car as the reference point.

Yes - and in which sector (preferable laptime as well). Remember 12 hours and incident count will probably be high.

So new incident reporting format is?

Lap and Sector: lap xx, sector y
Reporting entry: name of driver
Drivers involved: #xx & #yy
Short description: a lot of bad excuses, namecalling and flaming of the other driver
:)

Yes that would be perfect, except the short description. Keep it civil please :p

However lapcount would be fine - we´re all learning this new game :)

I tried to find out the way to write down the timestamps, but it did not accept 0:18:32 as no letters allowed.
Which is the correct way??
My appologies if I did it wrong, only sollution for me was 01832. I see these forum posts are 5 years old, but couldnt find anything in the rules or search box

I tried to find out the way to write down the timestamps, but it did not accept 0:18:32 as no letters allowed.
Which is the correct way??
My appologies if I did it wrong, only sollution for me was 01832. I see these forum posts are 5 years old, but couldnt find anything in the rules or search box
a timestamp is one long number
so without the comma at the end, its usually something like 2456 or 12485 or 34000 as one of the longer races.