What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Can't find timestamp....

James Bowders

Reaction score
I simply recorded the lap number and related times from the replay with my car as the reference point.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes - and in which sector (preferable laptime as well). Remember 12 hours and incident count will probably be high.

Jan Molbech

Reaction score
So new incident reporting format is?

Lap and Sector: lap xx, sector y
Reporting entry: name of driver
Drivers involved: #xx & #yy
Short description: a lot of bad excuses, namecalling and flaming of the other driver
:)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes that would be perfect, except the short description. Keep it civil please :p

However lapcount would be fine - we´re all learning this new game :)

Paul Benoist

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I tried to find out the way to write down the timestamps, but it did not accept 0:18:32 as no letters allowed.
Which is the correct way??
My appologies if I did it wrong, only sollution for me was 01832. I see these forum posts are 5 years old, but couldnt find anything in the rules or search box

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried to find out the way to write down the timestamps, but it did not accept 0:18:32 as no letters allowed.
Which is the correct way??
My appologies if I did it wrong, only sollution for me was 01832. I see these forum posts are 5 years old, but couldnt find anything in the rules or search box
a timestamp is one long number
so without the comma at the end, its usually something like 2456 or 12485 or 34000 as one of the longer races.