What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Build 906 feedback

Seems like race rejoin is broken.. waiting for internal testers (or ISI) to confirm. Maybe it has a new procedure im missing

Looks like rejoin is broken - we´ve tested a couple of things and is now waiting for ISI´s response.

Yes, rejoin is broken. We tried it on our server and the RACE button is disabled when a driver returns.

Sounds like it wasent tested - or at least not found as a bug. Since ISI did not change anything in that area. However things like this happens when updating as frequent as they do. Hopefully we will see a fix or get info within the next few days. Keeping 906 on the testserver for now, if we dont get any news we will rollback on that server and keep 798 on both for Spa.
I will update everyone whenevever i can.

I can not understand. The Rejoin is only for the player who has problems connecting? or another player can take the place of those who had problems?

In the last race Rodrigo Borba had problems with its corollary, I tried to get in and could not. RACE disabled. Build 798 use single plugin was the motec. But it seems the Rejoin only works with whom he had the problem. I may be wrong. But I suspect.

Yes rejoin wont work if you all of a sudden wants to take over a discoed car. The driver that discoed need to take the car again.