What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Assertion Failed

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has had this error 'Assertion Failed' when trying to download the missing components through getmod when you're logging on to the vec server?

I found some people who solved it by reinstalling but tried and it doesn't work over here.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Honrstly I have no idea, but have you tried forcing rf2 to launch 32bit (in the advanced menu in the launcher) ?

I'll try the 32bit start tomorrow.

I get it when getmod is running and want's to start downloading a new item. Somethimes it's the tird, somethimes a different item. If I try it again afterwards, it hasn't installed the items that were already downloaded and starts all over again.
I'll post my question on the isi forums tomorrow. Solutions I already found were from 2012 and earlier and don't work.

Never had this in game.