What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Any one from South Africa here.

Quick question... How are us South African folk allowed to race in these leagues if we have 150-200 ping. I'm running fibre with constant 180 ping to Dusseldorf?

Academy works in "seasons" of a couple weeks. Signs open 1 week before race 1 (usually). You have to be fast as their are limited spaces. Its first come first serve, can usually get full in a couple minutes
I would guess that the next season is in a few weeks then?

Hey Alleric.

as explained to me.
as long as our ping is below 250. we are ok.
rF2 ping is from player to server and back. so if yours is 200, to the server its 100, which is below cutoff.

Australians usually is just above the threshold. But if it is stable there is no issues. But if it becomes unstable then we have no chance but to say no thank you