What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Anti cheat tool

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
During the next few months, i am going to test an anticheat tool - this tool is available for leagues (for a certain price depending on the league size) at www.simracingtools.com
This is quite new, but very much tested from the creators.

Did VEC catch any cheaters - yes in the past, last time was in S7 - so not so long ago. This is a massive manual workload, which now can be run real time - so we will know if there is any problem with anyone, which we need to investigate.

This will happen, but before it does - i will test it on my end and see if I find any issues with the game etc.
This test is already being done - and will be mandetory for users to use at Daytona (24 hour) the latest. I will update you on the progress.

So you might as well go register on and join VEC there (VLMS will also use this).
Please use your name - which you have been using here at VEC - that way i can approve you.

Click on the image.

Last edited: