What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Announcing SRCA Americas

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Welcome to SRCA Americas season 1

Please read through this first message, as it contains an explanation on how you can sign up.
You won´t be able to reply to this post.

Our sign up application procedure goes as follows:

Every driver who fulfills criteria will be allowed to apply for a spot, which means everyone interested in signing up will have to do so without having an invite.

Schedule
19.2.2017 - Watkins Glen StockCar
26.2.2017 - Road Atlanta
5.3.2017 - Sebring night

If admins notice some driver is using nickname in the game, he has to change it after 1st warning, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Race schedule:

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in their own channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag

• We allow 40 drivers per season.
  • Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get DQ in open practice before the race.
  • Only members with licence 4 and below are allowed to race SRCA.
  • Members with licence 4 and 5 are allowed to race SRCA league as many times they want.
  • In case there are 40 sign ups, L5 and users from the America's get priority over EU and L4 drivers.
  • There is no sign up fee for entry.
  • In season 1 the Nissan 370Z will be the weapon of choice.
  • Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack
  • Auto - clutch and TC low/med are allowed.
  • Rolling start.
  • Damage 100%.

We do allow absence, just make sure you tell the admins 24 hours before the event. 2 unauthorised absences will result in a ban for the next SRCA season.

Last edited:
Hello, first of all, give thanks for making this tournament so that pilots with other time use participate.
I am new to this league, and I understand that the inscriptions are made on the web in the corresponding tab, SING UP button.
Will this new tournament have the same registration method? Because I do not see a new tab "SRCA America" tournament, and the SRCA Sing Up button says "closed"
I do not see inscriptions from other pilots here in the forum.

Should I wait for the sing up button to be enabled?
Should I do an inscription here in the post?
Or are we registered those who express intentions to participate in the other post?

Thank you

Hi Oscar.

Should I wait for the sign up button to be enabled?
Yes and under your avatar black SR.C Licence 5 will appear and it means you are in.

... unless you will do crashfest in practice and other drivers will repoort you, in this case we can also ban you from the league.