What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

America's S5/R3 - Sebring

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Race date: 5th of March
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack

Race schedule:

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag announced on teamspeak

Server: The latest build
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

250px-Sebring_International_Raceway.svg.png

White line exceptions - Everything will be controlled by the game

The race started well but people think they can dive into the corner and pass. I was defending my position and someone used me for brakes dropping me to 10th.

Was overall fun. Tough to run 90 minutes in anger though. Lasse and I made contact on Lap 11 and that put us both on the back foot for the rest of the race. At least when I pitted, I could take enough fuel to the end, but the temps in track made me worry about tires for the next 30 laps. While the tires certainly were worn, they didn't seem to fall off much. Must of my bobbles were self induced.

Looking forward to next season and the next car. Been a fun 2 races and I've enjoyed watching and learning from you guys. License or not, I'll still spend another season focused on the academy to get my race craft better.

Thanks to the admins and, of course, Jimmi for keeping this place top notch.

I see that the sign up for a season 6 is open but I don't know if I'm getting the license for season 5...

Another bad race for me.
It's a shame, because I was finding the way to "go faster", or rather, more certain.
At 30 minutes of race, my car goes with two tires off the track, at the moment it should slow down. He did not brake and clash head-on.
268 seconds in the pits was the result of that crash.
From that moment I could no longer fight the last position, impossible to recover the lost laps.
Anyway I followed the 60 minutes that I needed for the end of the race, never leave the race while the engine continues to run.

This car hates me, I could not do the tournament I wanted to do.

Congratulations to the champion, and to the podium, whoever they are.

I want to thank the organization, for this tournament, and for letting me participate ;)

Thank you, see you sometime