What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

America's s5/r1 - watkins glen

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Race date: 19th of February
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack

Race schedule:

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
20:25 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:55 – 21:20 - Qualifying
21:20 – 21:25 - 5 min break/warmup
21:27 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:30 - Green flag announced on teamspeak

Server: The latest build
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCsVVETEGcJwIHYHyvGedN3Q/live

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

watkinsglennum.jpg

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
None.

Reported incidents:
4390 - T. Kapusta and S. Yashin make contact - Racing incident
4593 - S. Yashin turns into T. Kapusta - Warning for S. Yashin

Pit entry and exit line cuts:
Entry
2551 - E.Budzinski - Drive through
2997 - S. Yashin - Drive through
3427 - F. Ferreira - Drive through
3547 - B. Belo - Drive through
Exit
3651 - T.C. Christensen - Drive through
4393 - E. Budzinski - Drive through

Track limit abuse

T.C. Christensen - 20+ cuts - 30 second stop and hold
C. Fernandez - 20+ cuts - 30 second stop and hold
N. Marchon - 10+ cuts - Drive through
E. Budzinski - 10+ cuts - Drive through

Other penalties

None.

Final penalty summary
E. Budzinski - 60 second stop and hold
S. Yashin - Drive through
F. Ferreira - Drive through
B. Belo - Drive through
T.C. Christensen - 60 second stop and hold
C. Fernandez - 30 second stop and hold
N. Marchon - Drive through

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited:
Track limit question.
I've seen in the rules that crossing the line with 4 wheels is against the rules, unless there is enough curb without going off track, right?
Is it okay to do what shown in this screenshot?
98fcghz82tlkuz16g.jpg

Track limit question.
I've seen in the rules that crossing the line with 4 wheels is against the rules, unless there is enough curb without going off track, right?
Is it okay to do what shown in this screenshot?
98fcghz82tlkuz16g.jpg
Not allowed.

9. Track Surface
9.1 Drivers must keep a minimum of 2 wheels inside the solid white lines on the race track at all times.
9.1.1 This is legal (click on image for larger view)

9.1.2 This is illegal (click on image for larger view)

9.2 If/when there are any exceptions to this rule, they will be posted in the weekly Race Announcement thread.

okay, just wanted to clarify that... I'm just watching VLMS at Imola and the guys are using the green astroturf with two wheels, and the other two wheels on the curb coming out of corners (crossing the white line with 4 wheels), so that's confusing to me...

Edit: Even with 4 wheels on the green astroturf coming out of corners.

Last edited:
okay, just wanted to clarify that... I'm just watching VLMS at Imola and the guys are using the green astroturf with two wheels, and the other two wheels on the curb coming out of corners (crossing the white line with 4 wheels), so that's confusing to me...

Edit: Even with 4 wheels on the green astroturf coming out of corners.
Don't be, just read appropariate rules :)

From the race thread:
White line exception:

Exit of turn 12, you're allowd to use the green carpet, not the asphalt section behind it!
Green tarmac on the S/F straight is free for use
Cut's are decieded by the game, but we'll review Quali laps cause the cuts really friendly, so don't go to much risk

Hi all congrats to all the licence 4 achievers. Since I got mine could I give up my place please. Many thanks Daryl :D

Just to let you know I won't be able to race tomorrow. Unfortunately I might only be able to make the Road America race this season but I'll try to make Sebring

Hi guys, a little bummed as due to work I won't be able to make the first 2 race, so feel I should give my place up. Hopefully I can jump in again next season. Apologies if this causes any issues.

Please remove me from the sign up. Because of circumstances I wont be able to do the first 2 races. sorry for the trouble.

Edit: I will sign up next season when its more euro oriented time wise.

I have a 2 questions that I'm curious about:
1) Do I need to engage RPM Limiter when I do the formation lap or I just maintain reasonable speed until green flag announced?
2) If I need to be on Limiter, can I catch up to the car in front if there's a gap and then engage the limiter?

I have a 2 questions that I'm curious about:
1) Do I need to engage RPM Limiter when I do the formation lap or I just maintain reasonable speed until green flag announced?
2) If I need to be on Limiter, can I catch up to the car in front if there's a gap and then engage the limiter?
Leader has to have pit limiter engaged until green flag is announced in TeamSpeak. Others can catch up to cars ahead of them.

Thanks Tero, good to know ))
Shame that VMS was closed down, was fun while it lasted. Used to run in the CART series, so yeah, good to see familiar faces :)

I won't race tonight as I have no internet and I'd like to be removed from SRCA Americas altogether. I signed up in case I didn't get L4 but now that I do have it, I can't commit to another series. Thanks everyone for understanding, see you on track soon.

Guys I'm having issues with my Internet, so maybe I won't be able to race today. Sorry if this happen