What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Age restrictions

C

Collin Hermans

Are there any age restrictions? I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but could not find this anywhere any decided to ask. Thanks in advance!

As far I know you need to be at least 17 years old.

cheers
I´ve actually lowered it to 15 just a few months ago. But it will have restrictions when you move up the ladder. Under my discretions.
You are signed up to the forum, and you agreed to be 15 y/o?

ahh ok good to know :)

yea i remember that i agreed to be older than X but i thought it was 17 (i am 22)

I´ve actually lowered it to 15 just a few months ago. But it will have restrictions when you move up the ladder. Under my discretions.
You are signed up to the forum, and you agreed to be 15 y/o?
Well, because I wanted to ask this question, so I knew when I could start racing, I, even tho I was born in 2003, filled in 2001(presuming it was 16+) so I could ask this. If you want I can terminate this account(if I know how) immediately (I guess you could do the same even quicker, but why not).