What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

A few questions about the club.

Timotej Andonovski

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Before anything, if this post does not belong in this thread, the mods can sure as well close it, but please redirect me where I could get the info.

As for the questions:
1) Is there a way to know in advance when you could join SRCA? How many days is the sign up announced before it's opened? Or is it just a guessing game?
2a) What are the requirements to join SRCA?
2b) I see that you need a license 3/4 to race in SRCA. How does one acquire those? In the license tab on this page, I found out that there is a License 5? Is that needed for something?
3) VEC has 3 divisions. But VLMS has one? Is that series a completely separate to VEC or is it like a stepping stone to VEC?

1) Is there a way to know in advance when you could join SRCA? How many days is the sign up announced before it's opened? Or is it just a guessing game?
Frontpage > Series sign up

2a) What are the requirements to join SRCA?
2b) I see that you need a license 3/4 to race in SRCA. How does one acquire those? In the license tab on this page, I found out that there is a License 5? Is that needed for something?
Own rFactor 2 and is willing to follow our rules
Once you sign up to SRCA you will get the L5 - you will earn a L4 if you behave well in the SRCA season.
3) VEC has 3 divisions. But VLMS has one? Is that series a completely separate to VEC or is it like a stepping stone to VEC?
VEC does indeed have 3 divisions, VLMS only have one. It is a stepping stone, but our current setup is that you can actually join VEC without having gone through VLMS. But unless you have a high profiled team that has signed you up, you are most likely to join VEC D3