What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

370Z understeer

Gustavo da Silva

Addicted Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently joined SRC so I can be able (hoefully if I get a spot:)) race in the SRC academy series, the cars in use are the Nissan GTR GT1 and the Nissan 370z GT4. In R factor 2 i spent most time driving the enduracers lmp2's mod because i really like the way they drive and I think they suit my driving style better then GT's. But since i wish to take part in the SRC academy series , I started practecing with both cars, but i like to start always from the bottom, so I wen't first with the 370Z GT4. My first impression was how "understeery" this car is, i tried my best with the setup, but I'm no setup guru so i could only improve a bit, but the car still felt very strange.
Is there anywhere or someone who can give me a few tips on how to improve the setup? or maybe im just a very bad driver :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Im always trying to learn new things abouot car setups.

Thank you and happy Sim racing.

Gustavo

There isn't really much to the setup of the 370z
I think you just lower the rear wing and increase the rear arb and then you use a bit of traction control and try to drift the car out of the corner by giving it full throttle.