What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

24 Hours of Orlando

Matt Strand

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Howdy all, just wanted to pass on an opportunity. We have a couple of seats available in our Satellite Racing karts for the Simcraft 24 Hours of Orlando March 29-31. For those that don't know, this event is being put on by VEC veteran driver TJ Halsema. He is working with both Tony Kart and USAC to put this event together and it is shaping up to be even more incredible than previous races that TJ has helped to organize. Spec LO206 engines and tyres will be used across the field. We have a deal worked out with Praga for our chassis for all of our entries (3 thus far) in the event already.

We also have a very close working partnership with Simcraft and will be working with them again this year and their all pro driver lineup for this race. Here's a small recap video of their endeavors last year at a different track in Jordans personal kart

$700 will cover the drivers share of the entry fee, all cost associated with running the kart for 24 hours, and living accomidations for the long weekend (Thursday night-Sunday). If you're interested, feel free to message me either here or on facebook. I'll probably answer quicker on facebook honestly with it on my phone but I do check in here about once a day.

I wanted to come out and help Endurance Radio with the live coverage of the event,, but its right after Sebring, so I wont have any more time off :(

I wanted to come out and help Endurance Radio with the live coverage of the event,, but its right after Sebring, so I wont have any more time off :(
Lots of old VEC drivers haha, Brendan is in Endurance Radio :) and i think i saw Mike Smulcheski somehwere as well?

Lots of old VEC drivers haha, Brendan is in Endurance Radio :) and i think i saw Mike Smulcheski somehwere as well?
Smulcheski ran the race with us in 2015 & 2017 and attempting to run again this year (pending his wifes approval). Along with Ryan Mayfield, Davy Benham, Nick Rowland, and David Nichols. Alex Jones, Jason Quinn, and Zack Roberts ran with us in 2016 & 17 as well. All VEC people at some point both then and now. Representing the sim crowd in anyway we can haha

Last edited:
Sadly I am not out there this year, but our lead kart this year started on pole; ahead of some brothers called Taylor (?).

Live timing below: