What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

24 hours of Nordschleife

Race date: 11. August
Race Length: 24 hours
Simulated Race Time: 15:00 - 15:00
Time accelerated: x1
Weather forecast:
Live weather
Damage multiplier: TBD

Administration: Dennis Hadlak, Enzo Fazzi, Bernd Schmidt, Nicolas Hillebrand

Race schedule:
13:00 - Server reboot
13:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
13:25 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there - TEAMSPEAK VOICE TEST
13:30 - 14:30 - Qualifying
14:30 - 15:00 - Warmup
15:00 - Start of the race, TBD

Cars: GT3 pack
Track: Nordschleife
Max entries: 50
Servers: Latest build
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: Yes
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full lap
Server online: Check here
Please review
the rules before joining the server for the race.

NOTE: SIGN UP WILL BE OPEN FOR TEAMS WITH SRC SEASON PASS FIRST, IF WE ARE FULL AFTER THIS THERE WILL BE NO EXTRA SIGN UP.

Last edited:

Kyran Parkin

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
What kind of insane, sadistic people would consider duoing this event, in the Radical of all things... I mean really...

Okay myself and @April Carlsvard are gonna do that and enjoy every second of the inevitable pain and misery we will experience! :3

Nico Barclay

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
awesome news!
i hope the gt3 bop adjustments comes in before the event, weve been racing those for a while and for those who dont know
-Mclaren has the bigger tank but has the same fuel autonomy vs the others wich makes the refueling times longer around 5 or 6 seconds per tank, the car is nowehere 6s faster per hour than others so some time correction on the fueling time is needed. in 10 stops would be a minute behind.
-Radical car is all wrong in race stint, sometimes the fastest on one lap but tyre wear and overall stability past 10 laps makes it slower and undriveable, some team got some help by Rudy Van Buren and not even god himslef could make it go as even as the other cars.
-Corvette has no front end and also kills the tyres, it can only go straight so monza is the track for u!
-merc and bentley seem even at all conditions and track configs.

u could say all cars have strenghts and weakneses but i think we all agree theres slight tweaking so theres no crying ;), just my 2cents

hopefully wonnt be a race of 2 brands hope to see some nice variety and car parity

Jason Holden-Jones

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
A question for now... do the drivers all need to have license 4 or will license 5 be allowed as well?

I have two drivers who are planning to do S21 SRCA, and then VLMS afterwards.

@Jimmi Allison
Where are the rules for this event?
Will there be custom liveries allowed? If yes, when do they need to be submitted?

Awesome event, looking forward to it :)
As posted:
Lots of details still coming in over the next week or so, so please have a little patience as well. However SRC Season pass teams will have prio over anyone else.
We wanted to get the stuff out there so teams could start planning.
However it should come as no surprise that rules will be pretty much identical to VEC. Same goes for liveries. I will release templates soon.

i read some people saying that they wil suffer, or pain or have misery...
thats no way!!!

it will be 24hs to ENJOY!!!
for some is the green hell, for me is the green paradise, the best place on earth to drive a little while... (why not 36hs :D)