What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

24 hours of Le Mans

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
The epic 24 hours of Le Mans is almost upon us.

The race
I was hesitant of adding a 24 hour to the schedule, and when I did I made sure the rejoin worked.
Unfortuantly with .660 build of rFactor 2 something in the rejoin wasent working, however I had faith in ISI and was convinced that the issue would be fixed in time for the race. However that was not the case, ISI will have this fixed - just not in time for our 24 hour race.
We´ve raced like this for 5 seasons, so why wont it work for a 24 hour race.
24 hours is a lot more than our current longest race at 12 hour, however with the issues at Sebring in mind, this was mostly related to liveracers plugin, and since then we´ve had an update from ISI to the current .660.

The race this saturday will see no delay, nor change - we will go full throttle on the 24 hour race. Make sure:
  • Your router is rebooted before the race
  • The PC is rebooted and antivirus is turned off
  • Settings should not be maxed out, its better to run at medium or anything like that
  • Replay - turn them off, they will just record a replay - like we do on the actual server
  • Do not join the server if you are not racing or about to race
As posted many times before, this is a learning season for all of us - we need to find the perfect way again - like we did with rF1. Consider S6 as S1, we learned a lot during S1 which is also the case in S6 - lots of stuff allready tweaked.

The forum
As you might notice i´ve gone ahead an added our new design to the forum - hopefully you like it.