What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

2019 - 12 hours of Bathurst

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race date: 16. March
Race Length: 12 hours
Simulated Race Time: 05:30 - 17:30
Time accelerated: x1
Weather forecast:
Live weather
Damage multiplier: 100%

Race schedule:
10:00 - Server reboot
10:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
10:55 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there - TEAMSPEAK VOICE TEST
11:00 - 11:45 - Qualifying
11:50 - 12:00 - Warmup
12:00 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pitlimiter and single file - Green flag when you cross S/F line

Servers: Latest rFactor 2 build
Required DLC´s: GT3 Pack and GT3 Challengers pack
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: Perhaps
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap
Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Livetiming
Results

Last edited:

Fabricio Matheussi

Reaction score
Hello Jimmy, I would like to know how the choice of riders participating in this great rF2 community event will be made
Att
Fabricio Matheussi

Nicholas da Silva

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great time doing this. I will sadly be at the Australian GP. Good luck to everyone who attends.

JT Tami

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I'll be at Sebring for the WEC and 12 Hours. Have fun!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
As you might know there is a few updates coming to liveries and the upcoming releases of the new GT3 pack, which is why we cant really release any templates.
But as Jordy, you can ofcause paint the car and make them as ready as they can be.
Numberplates will be very simular to the VEC ones, place is front part of the side like VEC.

Just a few things needs to be sorted, then we will make the sign up thread etc. Expect it this week - perhaps after the Sepang race in VEC.

James Lyke

VEC Division 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
2x GT3 DLC packs? thats an awful lot to spend for 1 race. almost £30. Surely it would make more sense to only run 1 DLC to increase popularity? Id definitely be driving this but unsure if i can justify the cost for 1 race... :(

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
2x GT3 DLC packs? thats an awful lot to spend for 1 race. almost £30. Surely it would make more sense to only run 1 DLC to increase popularity? Id definitely be driving this but unsure if i can justify the cost for 1 race... :(
We are not forcing anyone to buy the dlc - we are offering a race that features both. If you don’t want to buy one or the other that is fair. But I think we are ok in car count for this round.