What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

2017 - Drivers looking for a ride - 12 hours of Bathurst

Post here, the more info you will share - the better the chance you can team up with another driver/team.

Hi, I'm looking for a English speaking team to take part in this amazing event. I'm overall a very good racer with many years of simracing experience and pretty consistent as well. Have good knowledge in tweaking setups and prepared to test in order to improve the setup of the car.
I'm also new here and need a good team to gain more experience on this website.

Please PM me if you are a team owner or a group of drivers building a team.
I'm very interested in this event, hoping to run in a GT3 car.
Cheers!

EDIT: Team found, thank you ;)

Last edited:
Searching for a GT4 seat. I have years of experience in domestic leagues and done some casual international races @ rFGRC back in 2008-9. Atm., I'm not up to the ultimate pace I used to have, but I have a free month to shake some rust off and improve my tyre management. :)

Hello, I'm looking for a team to race in this sweet race. I'm a pretty safe driver who has some experience with endurance racing (mainly iRacing's GT3 Endurance), new in here and trying to become a faster driver, PM if you're interested in me, preference for GT3.

Hi! I´m a Spanish driver, but I can understand and speak english. I don´t care about racing in GT3 or GT4. My main objective is to learn more about endurance races, because I´m a new driver in this kind of series but I love them!. I´m not the fastest driver, but I think that I can drive in a consistent way. Thank you and PM me if you are interested :)

Hello,

I am searching for a spot in GT4, I prefer a german speaking team but I also can speak english of course (just not the best ;) )
I am pretty fast and currently running in the #2 DHR LMP1 car in VEC.
So the last thing is, I have no clue how to make setups.

So have a nice day all

EDIT: 3 drivers would be perfect to drive the 12 hours

EDIT: found a seat :)

Last edited:

Tobias Roehner

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Hey guys, looking for a drive with an English or German speaking team. TDR isn't gonna make it on the grid, but I'm quite interested to drive. Both interested in GT4 and GT3.

Edit: Found a drive.

Last edited: