What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

2017 - 12 hours of Bathurst

Adam Taylor

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I am a little bit late posting this but oh well.

Myself and @Erhan Jajovski only had the week before the race to prepare ourselves, but we put our heads down and did as many practice laps as we could.

I didn't know what to expect from qualifying but once everyone had completed there first laps I knew that we were in the fight for pole. The session was very close with fastest laps being swapped every few minutes, right at the end of the session I managed to get a clean lap that was fast enough for pole.

I made a perfect getaway at the start opening the gap to the cars behind right away. @James Johnson managed to make his way up to second and was right behind me after we caught traffic. I was able to hold the lead until the first pitstop, to my surprise I came out behind the Witchwood car. Fortunately I was able to quickly close the gap and retake the lead.

The rest of our race went to plan and we extended the lead and kept out of trouble. @Erhan Jajovski drove fantastically setting our cars fastest lap and keeping the car in one piece . I would like to thank @Jimmy Broadbent,@Stephen Bailey and @Joshua Anderson for what was arguably the most enjoyable broadcast this season. 1.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 9.png 10.png 12.png 13.png 14.png Q.png R.png