What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

2017 - 12 hours of Bathurst

Race date: 18. March
Race Length: 12 hours
Simulated Race Time: 05:30 - 17:30
Time accelerated: x1
Weather forecast:
Live weather
Damage multiplier: 70%
This is normally set to 100% but to save the very fragile GT4 it has been reduced

Race schedule:
10:00 - Server reboot
10:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
10:55 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there - TEAMSPEAK VOICE TEST
11:00 - 11:45 - Qualifying
11:50 - 12:00 - Warmup
12:00 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pitlimiter and single file - Green flag announced between T19 and S/F line (only on teamspeak).

Classes: GT3 and GT4
45 teams
Servers: Build 1108
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: Yes
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full lap
Server online: Check here
Please review
the rules before joining the server for the race.

Live track map
Live timing
Results

Last edited:
This is fantastic event! I just registered and do I need to do SRCA for this event or it's fine without?
When is this event planed on happening?

Mitchell Smith

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
"Licenses required: None"

A license is not required, however, the ability to drive is. I would do the academy anyway just for practice, if possible.

P.S. Can we please get a separate thread for teams/drivers looking for others to do this race together?

This is fantastic event! I just registered and do I need to do SRCA for this event or it's fine without?
When is this event planed on happening?
I will simply need you to read the announcement thread - just take a quick look on the big image :)

Christian Michel

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Yeah Jimmi but that can be miss understood, it says that you need to be registered (be a Member) and that licensed drivers have priority. But what if for example i team up with a Guy that hasn't driven here since the licenses came out? Can he drive with me in a Team or does he need to do SRCA for a license to be allowed to drive?

Yeah Jimmi but that can be miss understood, it says that you need to be registered (be a Member) and that licensed drivers have priority. But what if for example i team up with a Guy that hasn't driven here since the licenses came out? Can he drive with me in a Team or does he need to do SRCA for a license to be allowed to drive?
Everyone Can sign up - but do we get to the point where we need to choose from drivers we would choose licensed ;)

But I don't expect it.

What I simply mean I aknownledge long time members ;)

Hi,

First of all I what to mention my recent registration to this fantastic club.

My team and I are very interested in this event. Which mod will you use for the gt3 cars? URD's?

Thnks

Hi,
First of all I what to mention my recent registration to this fantastic club.
My team and I are very interested in this event. Which mod will you use for the gt3 cars? URD's?
Thnks
As far as i know it will be the apex mod for the gt3 and the nissan 370z for gt4
Correct, as posted on the introduction (image) its APEX GT3 and the Nissan GT4

Yuri Bascope

Amazing event Jimmi. It is good to see SRC doing another endurance events like these. We can expect 24h of Nurburgring in the future? :p