SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Miguel Santiago Carou

Licenses explained

Will current L1-L2 drivers that are not signed up in a VEC team this weekend be downgraded to L3 or L4, so they can be signed by VLMS teams without them taking up their 1 L1-L2 driver spot?
  2. Miguel Santiago Carou

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

missing dll's sometimes have to do with Microsoft Visual C++ being installed. Maybe try to update/install the latest version of that?
  3. Miguel Santiago Carou

Closing the gap

I read somewhere this was planned for Q1 2017. Any update on your progress @Edmund Trevelyan-Johnson ? I look forward to seeing it.
  4. Miguel Santiago Carou

Team Logos

5. Miguel Santiago Carou

rF2 vs Steam

Thanks Tomas. I do need the profiler, but I'll try to shut it down before I close down the game. See if that works.
  6. Miguel Santiago Carou

rF2 vs Steam

Hi all, Since I have rF2 on Steam, whenever I exit the game, Steam still records it a 'Running'. If I want to restart rF2 I have to force the steam processes to end before I can restart Steam and then rF2. If I don't it will not start as it's running already, and Steam will not just shut down...
  7. Miguel Santiago Carou

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

You can sign me out, as I will be driver VSGT. Sorry.
  8. Miguel Santiago Carou

S4/R1 Autodromo di Mores

Will have to skip this first one as I will still be abroad, but count me in for R2 and 3.
  9. Miguel Santiago Carou

S3/R3 Suzuka Circuit - Night race

You can also free up my car for this round if necessary. I am abroad for business and can't make Suzuka unfortunately.
  10. Miguel Santiago Carou

S3/R1 Palm Beach International Raceway

Question on the formation lap under pit speed limiter. In the Trackmap plugin you can see max speed for all the cars. If a driver goes over the limiter speed that means he was not on the limiter and thus braking the rules, right? Or are you allowed to go a bit quicker to be close to the car in...
  11. Miguel Santiago Carou

S3/R2 Croft Circuit

Couldn't do the practice I had hoped for, but let's how I perform on pure experience and judgement :)
  12. Miguel Santiago Carou

Seems the results file is not working. Only shows the quali times. Thanks for having a look!
  13. Miguel Santiago Carou

Oh, I 'm quite sure it was 80 before the latest update to the mod. Doesn't matter in any case.
  14. Miguel Santiago Carou

I see now ... :) well, that's cleared up then. Thanks!
  15. Miguel Santiago Carou

If I read the rules correctly it should be double file? 3.2.3 Drivers shall maintain a safe but reasonable distance to other drivers, following the order based on starting position (drivers should alternate with the car to their immediate right/left, and should not be immediately behind the car...
  16. Miguel Santiago Carou

I don't find any info about the TS server for race day. Where do I find it?
  17. Miguel Santiago Carou

Sign up information Driver name Miguel Santiago Carou Driver nationality Belgium i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  18. Miguel Santiago Carou

Introduce yourself

Ha! I think I just registered here to be persuaded to do it. I really liked the feel of the demo Corvette and I'm getting into endurance racing due to recent WEC races. Our league is running 70 minute GT races, but I want to try out somthing different. I do think it will be only next season...
  19. Miguel Santiago Carou

Introduce yourself

Name: Miguel Santiago Carou Nickname: Skenys Age: 26 Residence: Belgium Where did you hear about VEC: looking rFactor 2 information/leagues. Only tried out the demo until now. Simracing experience: GTR2, Assetto Corsa, some RBR League experience: GTR2 league racing for +5 seasons +...