SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Alexander vd Woude

CPU running out of realtime, out of idea, needs help

@Risto Kappet btw the whole pc building thing is a bit foreign still for me (getting to know it more and more) but could you tell me what would be outdated?
  2. Alexander vd Woude

yeah i feared as much, it's a bit of 2nd had stuff my dad had laying around, was an improvement on paper when i got it, proves to be more of a sidestep really. thanks for the help and suggestions Risto, ill give it a go tonight and report back
  3. Alexander vd Woude

Hi guys, Next to my startup problem (which is now fixed) , i've had other difficulties for the last month with rF2, amd im out of ideas and desperate for a solution. Basically, at random points, mainly during braking and cornering, but also taking bumps, the CPU that does the physics (purple...
  4. Alexander vd Woude

RF2/Steam Startup Problem

Also @Jimmi Allison sorry about publishing the ip, the blurred part was the server password, didnt think it was also the ip
  5. Alexander vd Woude

I have no idea to be honest. The above doesnt do anything but jump me back to the launcher. cannot connect to any server at all
  6. Alexander vd Woude

No that's completely blank, i can fill in stuff there, but nothing out of the ordinary (i think)
  7. Alexander vd Woude

Hello people of SR.c I've got a bit of a startup problem with RF2 and VEC. Whenever i want to start up RF2, i'll get into the launcher, go for (in this case) the VLMS server, insert the password, and then the following pops up as a steam message. Image removed - dont publish IP please :) i...
  8. Alexander vd Woude

Wreckfest

I've got it yeah, im up for a bit of intentional crash physics testing
  9. Alexander vd Woude

Who else grew up here?

Hmmm, only been here since season 8, that's like milliseconds compared to the guys above. feels like an eternity though drove some really bad cars during that time but all pink untill i drove the Simtech Corvette in VLMS and now their Aston in d3. drove the Magenta GTE-am Viper (hilarously...
  10. Alexander vd Woude

Driver needed for one off event

Is there more information available for this race?
  11. Alexander vd Woude

How is it possible?

yeah, they're litterly there to complete the 4 wheels on my wagon criteria
  12. Alexander vd Woude

Looking for teammates for a 24 hour kart race.

a tank of fuel normally gets you about 1.45 to 1.55 hours into a stints, and yes that's quite a long stint. we could do shorter stints but the whole refuelling/driver swap easily loses you two minutes from pit in to pit out. so it's something that has to be looked at
  13. Alexander vd Woude

Also had an E-mail back from the orga. The deadline for registering and paying in full for the British 24hr race 2017 will be July, 1st. You can register without paying anything and then pay in instalments or at a later date. I hope this helps, Kind regards, Kat Franklin For and...
  14. Alexander vd Woude

Alright, I like what i'm seeing! so, I got @Jimmy Broadbent and @Enzo Fazzi down for drivers? and what about you @Edmund Trevelyan-Johnson, would be great to have you around for filming and doing some pitwall/strategist work, or even as a driver? what about you guys @Nick Newcombe @Scott...
  15. Alexander vd Woude

my guess is deadline for team entry, i am not sure when that is. ill message the organisation. but for now end of this month, will get back to this
  16. Alexander vd Woude

Alright, let me know
  17. Alexander vd Woude

Would be fun to have you around, and you living close by could be resourcesful for if people come from outside of the UK
  18. Alexander vd Woude

that would be the 12th and 13th of augusts, as described here
  19. Alexander vd Woude

it is certainly one of my best memories of recent years even though I couldnt drive after my 2nd stint because I burned both my hands in one stupid mistake
  20. Alexander vd Woude

Prokarts, but generally all karts in all classes run twinned Honda GX200 four stroke engines. But the faster classes run either old or new prokarts and the hire class(es) run Bizkart hire chassis with the same engines. the biggest difference between the classes is the weight of the karts and...