SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Borja Millan

Upgrade on a budget?

I think its pointless to buy a new Ryzen with more cores as Luca suggests, your i5 3570K is as fast if not faster in single core, which is the most important thing in RF2. Overclock your CPU if you can. What you could do also is upgrade to 8GB of RAM, appart from the GPU which is your most...
  2. Borja Millan

Upgrade on a budget?

I'd wait until september-october, when nvidia releases the new gen of graphic cards. I did the mistake of buying a new 960 two years ago, just one or two months before the release of the 10xx series, and I did regret it.
  3. Borja Millan

VEC Season 10 Spotter's Guides

you didn't offend me just though you were serious. I appreciate your effort don't get me wrong :)
  4. Borja Millan

VEC Season 10 Spotter's Guides

I don't know if you are serious or not. But come on, he spent almost 2 days doing that, ofc it has some mistakes but... your "spotters guide" isn't even a guide, it's just some photos of the cars with bad resolution, bad quality, and you just put your logo there
  5. Borja Millan

High end CPU for RF2

I may be wrong but I don't see any reason to change your cpu, it should perform well, close to an i5 6500 in single-thread. OFC an I7K would perform better (in games) but your should do the work. What's your problem?
  6. Borja Millan

144hz monitor for sim racing

I have a 60hz monitor overclocked to 75hz and it feels smoother, so with 144hz has to be amazing.. Will be my next purchase :)
  7. Borja Millan

Introduce yourself

Name: Borja Millán Nickname: Age: 29 Residence: Vilagarcia de Arousa (Spain) Where did you hear about VLMS / VEC / Porsche Super cup and or VRC: VEC Which series are you mostly interested in?: VLMS / Porsche Super cup or VRC: VLMS & PSC Simracing experience: 5 years with rF1 and rF2...
  8. Borja Millan

So much grip on wet?

yeah yeah i know, sorry for that guys i dont want to be annoying, just want to inform you :P
  9. Borja Millan

So much grip on wet?

I dont know how the tyres work on RF2, in RF1 u can put more grip in wet or more grip in dry on the tyres. Is like the wet tyres have so much grip on dry conditions. Anyway u know how the tyres work so I'm not going to bother more ;)
  10. Borja Millan

So much grip on wet?

I dont say that in wet conditions im faster than in dry. When i enter the server i was doing 2:24 to 2:15 or so in wet. Only when the track starts to become dry is when i have more grip than in dry :)
  11. Borja Millan

So much grip on wet?

Hello. I've been testing under dry and wet conditions, and in wet i have so much grip more. It is exaggerated, in wet with dry rail i was doing 2: 07s and when the server restarts, in dry I do as much 2: 08.5s. And not only the times, but the feelings are much better in wet. I just wanted to...
  12. Borja Millan

Introduce yourself

Name: Borja Millán Suárez Nickname: Borja Millan Age: 28 Residence: Spain Where did you hear about VEC: Comunidad JDT website Simracing experience: rfactor 1 and 2 League experience: Comunidad JDT Simracing hardware: G27 Real vehicle: Favorite simracing car: Formula Renault 3.5