SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Christian Michel

Driving in the Rain

Too much TC can produce a strange "locking" which causes you to spin or oversteer/slide a lot...so be careful with that. Especially when it stopped raining and it starts to dry this can get a serious problem. Most important is, don't overdrive the car, it will feel slow so don't get deluded by...
  2. Christian Michel

High end CPU for RF2

But it shouldn't stutter through the unlimited FPS cap. At least it isn't for me.
  3. Christian Michel

High end CPU for RF2

The thing is as Eric said bove, what do you mean with high cpu usage? Bad fps? Stuttering?
  4. Christian Michel

High end CPU for RF2

Thing is that rf2 surely doesn't support 6 cores, so go for a 4 core cpu with higher clock rate than yours (3,4 ghz). Problem is that the socket which your mainboard supports mostly offers 6 or 8 core cpus. So i think it could be that you need to replace that as well. The cpu that Jimmi got is...
  5. Christian Michel

144hz monitor for sim racing

I got that Monitor you mentioned. Loving it. :)
  6. Christian Michel

144hz monitor for sim racing

Personally i don't know how so many Guys can still run these 60hz Monitors...if you had a 144hz once, you never wanna go back. The driving itself feels so much more accurate and direct in the input that you give from the wheel. Furthermore the Impression of the Speed is a lot better, in this...
  7. Christian Michel

Introduce yourself

Name: Christian Michel Nickname: / Age: 23 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about VLMS / VEC / Porsche Super cup and or VRC: VEC Which series are you mostly interested in?: VLMS / Porsche Super cup or VRC: PSC - but sadly it's full right now ^^ Simracing experience: 2 Years F1 Racing...
  8. Christian Michel

What will happen with the class splits?

Well but even if you would promote some more Teams into the P1 class, a thing that im thinking about is that the 2nd Group - where the "slower" (no offensve) Cars get in, should bring less points in all classes...cause the first Race is harder for all of them - that will lead to trouble for sure...
  9. Christian Michel

Fanatec CSW flashing light.

No not with Fanaled, with "AutoHotKey". You can write a script there that switches the light on and off with loops and breakes in between, so you can sort it out to get it within the rules. Isn't the easiest way, but once it works it's really nice and easy to adjust - especially when you're not...
  10. Christian Michel

Fanatec CSW flashing light.

Im using an Autohotkey Script from my Teammate, works pretty fine.
  11. Christian Michel

Schedule

I like it :)
  12. Christian Michel

Schedule

Enjoy Jimmi :D
  13. Christian Michel

Online cars are very shaky

Actually i had that only at my last Stint, most of the time i didn't had any issues with that. It wasn't that bad anyway but looked a bit weird when you overtook :D
  14. Christian Michel

Real life picks for Le Mans 24H

Hoping for them as well but i think that Jarvis isn't the best driver sometimes - does dumb mistakes. We will see, if he has a good race they might have a chance as i think Duval is a really good Driver and Di Grassi isn't bad too.
  15. Christian Michel

Real life picks for Le Mans 24H

the #8 Audi has Di Grassi, Duval and Jarvis ^^
  16. Christian Michel

Broadcast

For me as a Driver the Livetiming is more important when im not driving ;) Stream is always nice but not if it's pure silence as you mentioned. We would need someone comentating it, at least for the 6 hour Races but if there is no one ye well i think it's better to cancel that stuff. /e im...
  17. Christian Michel

Larger field?

Can there Run more Cars at Circuit de La Sarthe? Or is there 40 the maximum as well, do you know that?
  18. Christian Michel

Introduce yourself

Name: Christian Michel Age: 22 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about VEC: Racedepartment Forum Simracing experience: 3 Years (rFactor2, iRacing, Assetto Corsa) League experience: 2 Years at Racedepartment (rFactor2) Simracing hardware: G27 Real vehicle: VW Golf 7 TDI Favorite...