SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Luca Lazzarato

Senior drivers

I have not raced here never but I make the TM and I am 60 years old, they say brought well
  2. Luca Lazzarato

How about a new DTM 2018 championship!!!??

Because to propose a soup already heated, always DTM, around you can not hear that of these cars, now where you turn only see races in this league, you are not fed up? do not you have other ideas to organize something else? and that's valid mod there are.
  3. Luca Lazzarato

WEC 6h of Spa-Francorchamps

I will definitely be there for work ....:sick::sick::(
  4. Luca Lazzarato

Suggestion for a Classic Sports Car Championship

Unfortunately the kind vintage and a sector of niche for old amateurs as the undersigned, are few to love this kind of competitions, by now the trend and fact of auto and modern competitions, where all the possible and imaginable helps there are, him and lost once the taste of the guide of where...
  5. Luca Lazzarato

Server question

Good morning. ou forgive the question that can seem a po stupid, the other years us the teams participants we had a point of comparison with the other members of the championships VEC and VLMS your live timing, this year we don't have this term of comparison ,I hope that is a matter of time...
  6. Luca Lazzarato

Merry christmas

Merry Christmas the drivers of texas driver team
  7. Luca Lazzarato

Introduce yourself

Name: Luca Lazzarato Nickname: Luca Lazzarato Age: 56 Residence: Italy Where did you hear about VLMS / VEC: Simracing experience: 2006 League experience: VEC, Simracing hardware: Logitech DFP Real vehicle: Chevrolet Favorite simracing car: Corvette C7, Porsche 991
  8. Luca Lazzarato

Schedule

Interlagos
  9. Luca Lazzarato

Introduce yourself

Name: Luca Lazzarato Nickname: Luca Lazzarato Age: 56 Residence: Verona - Italy Where did you hear about VEC: Friends Simracing experience: rFactor 1/ GTR2/ GTLegend League experience: ISR.it / Simrancingzone.t / Rancinworld .it Simracing hardware: Logitech DFP Real vehicle: Chevrolet...