SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. F

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

No just during the practice session or warmup. I am not 100% sure which of the both session. Second point is when there stands "19:00 - Server reboot" in the race schedule i don't expect that i join into a quali session at around 19:45. That's why i was a little bit confused and asked for...
  2. F

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

yes totally clear but i felt that the cooutdown from 10 to 0 startet from 5 to 0 an began right after you finished to anncouncement of code 80. I don't kwno how it is usually handled but i expectet to hear "code 80 in ten seconds, no overtaking, 10, 9, 8, ... 3, 2, 1. Code 80 enforced".
  3. F

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

So what is going on? No server admin here? We are off the timing! And i think nobody knows what to do.
  4. F

Sign up information Driver name Felix Heinen Driver nationality German i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  5. F

Online cars are very shaky

This also happens if you run a server in testday session. After a few hours the cars start to become "jaggy"
  6. F

Introduce yourself

Name: Felix Heinen Nickname: McFlex Age: 27 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about VEC: On the internet Simracing experience: 5 years endurance in rF1 League experience: a lot Simracing hardware: G25
  7. F

Rfactor 2 Join problem

Is it possible that more than one car of a team were on the server (in practice session before the race)? I know that this could lead to problems in rF1. Maybe it is the same in rF2?
  8. F

Introduce yourself

Name: Felix Heinen Nickname: McFlex Age: 27 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about VEC: On the internet Simracing experience: 5 years Endurance in rF1 League experience: a lot Simracing hardware: G25