SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Adam Taylor

Senior drivers

@Nico Barclay
  2. Erhan Jajovski

Driver name Erhan Jajovski Driver nationality Macedonian I can read and understand spoken english Yes
  3. Adam Taylor

Team Vires Driver Development Program

We are still looking for drivers to join us for the upcoming season. We plan on racing in both VEC and VLMS as well as special events.
  4. Adam Taylor

Team Vires Driver Recruitment

Here at Team Vires we are looking for drivers to join our team for the next season of the Virtual Endurance Championship, either in our our LMP1 car or in a second Team Vires car. We are looking for drivers who are capable of fighting for titles. We will also have seats available in other Sim...
  5. Adam Taylor

Team Logos

Team Vires.
  6. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

I have my max fps set to 56. I have had my old i5 4460 CPU and MSI Z97-G55 SLI MotherBoard with 16GB Ram installed and had no issues yet and I have been using it since monday.
  7. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

I have swapped my old motherboard and CPU into the PC and it seems to be behaving.
  8. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

The issues I have been having are stuttering.
  9. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

It isn't just in RF2 that I am having high CPU usage :( I also have high usage in Assetto Corsa.
  10. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

I don't know whether it could have something to do with me running triple screens and a Bodnar wheel.
  11. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

12. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

I have tried it with default settings and it is no better.
  13. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

These are my specs: Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING Mother board. Intel Core i7 6800K s2011 @4.2ghz bequiet BK018 Dark Rock 3 CPU cooler. Nvidia Titan X Pascal 1TB SSUNG 850 PRO SSD 850W EVGA SuperNOVA GS PSU
  14. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

What are the specs for your PC?
  15. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

I am getting 100%CPU usage :( not just in RF2.
  16. Adam Taylor

High end CPU for RF2

Hello My current CPU is a i7 6800k and it isn't performing particularly well. If any one has suggestions as to what I should replace it with it would be much appreciated. I am using a Asus ROG STRIX Intel X99 RGB motherboard, I am willing to replace this as well if need be. Thank you.
  17. Adam Taylor

What to do when you are about to be lapped?

I would also recommend driving with tripple virtual mirrors, it allows you to see much more meaning that you are less likely to have a car surprise you. This helps you avoid incidents meaning that you will finish higher. Last season I drove in the GT-AM class in VEC and using the extra mirrors...
  18. Adam Taylor

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

For any incidents that happen during a orange zone the penalty will be doubled.
  19. Adam Taylor

High CPU Usage

I will give it a try. (Edit) I tried it and it made no difference :(
  20. Adam Taylor

High CPU Usage

These are my in game settings. I also have my max fps set too 59.