SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Don Baumbach

24 Hours of Orlando

live stream TRACK VIEW
  2. Don Baumbach

"Simracing.club Academy" - Server: "Checking Server for missing components"

Usually this fixes the problem... close rF2 launcher, open workshop and 'unsubscribing', and then 're-subscribe' . . . Then restart rFactor 2... should resync and download. If that does not fix the problem, then perform a verification of the game files. From your steam library, right click on...
  3. Don Baumbach

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

the debate on this topic could go on and on, and i don't mean to encourage it. no one is perfect, but we all strive to achieve that 'perfect' performance. we know that every 'mistake' will cost us. drivers that make fewer mistakes are usually rewarded with higher finish position. and...
  4. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

@Sander Palu Suggest you try spec C or Cx. Both have lower tach/speedo compared to the 'default' version. I don't plan on doing anything else to SHQM HUD.... I expect new UI will offer more options for personalization. Will wait to see what new functions it offers.
  5. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

@James Andrew yea... 'time remaining' was added as one of the new options available in HUD editor. I dont have any insight into the functionality intended, but for some reason it does not seem to work for timed races. You are right that this info is available on MFD, but thought it would be...
  6. Don Baumbach

pls halp veles is poor

Let Olli guide you through a simple repair...
  7. Don Baumbach

Endurance pack

Maybe this is why SRC have been holding back details for VEC S11 ... working with S397 to time the announcement of the new prototype class . . . ? :eek: http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/fia-confirms-hypercar-design-concept-for-new-prototype-class/
  8. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

SHQM HUD is only using the HUD functions that are in rF2, so I have not influence on how they work (or don't work). Multiplayer and driver-swaps seem to cause problems for some of those functions.
  9. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

Bx has the delta time removed now. hope that improves your ability to focus :p
  10. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

i only removed the deltabest gauge.... did you want me to remove the deltabest timer as well? OK, give me a few days
  11. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

@Mitchell Smith Hey Mitchell... just for you, mate! Check out Cx. I rushed it and did not test, so check it out and let me know. The shift lights settings are based on % off max rpm (different for each car), and increments are limited. I applied a 4% drop on shift light... hope that's close...
  12. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

@Per Oqvist loaded updated version... see layout Bx... removed the deltabest gauge
  13. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

you're welcome... thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad that so many have found it useful.
  14. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

yes its possible... i've been working on some cosmetic fixes for release soon and could add a layout without deltabest. Per, which layout are you using?
  15. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

Hello Per No way to specifically disable delta best. 'C' was created with only text deltabest, no gauge... the hourglass is just countdown for time remaining. since we are moving away from plugin (temporary?), i started out creating something the team could use for VEC, and thought time...
  16. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

@Nico Barclay VERY GOOD QUESTION. I'll start by saying I am only using the DeltaBest function that was recently added to the game, and it's not the DeltaBest functionality that Cosimo's plugin offered ... i don't recall seeing anything official on how its supposed to work, so its possible they...
  17. Don Baumbach

SHQM HUD

With DX11, we lose many of the great plugin solutions. (Martin's V-HUD, Cosimo's DeltaBest, trackmap :(). Luckily, with release of v1109, S397 added some new functions to the in-game HUD. SHQM HUD incorporates many of these new HUD parameters, including DeltaBest, tyre wear, and weather. Not a...
  18. Don Baumbach

Server list issue

I don't see all the VEC servers either... I have them saved as favorites, but they don't all appear. Seems sporadic. have to refresh when I don't see the one I am looking for.
  19. Don Baumbach

Introduce yourself

Name: Don Baumbach Nickname: lonestar29 Age: 45 Residence: Yakima, WA Where did you hear about VEC: friends at SimHQ Motorsports Simracing experience: first experience was Papyrus IndyCar, but spent more time on flight sims until getting hooked on rfactor League experience: SimHQ...