SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Jan Wiechowski

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Flatspotted front tires so hard i thought my force feedback broke :D Anyways that was a good race. Got a question though: where can i find race results? Or maybe someone made a screenshot of the results after the race?
  2. Jan Wiechowski

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Sorry if i caused any trouble, my game is stuttering about once every lap hopefully i will fix it before next race.
  3. Jan Wiechowski

Sign up information Driver name Jan Wiechowski Driver nationality Poland i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  4. Jan Wiechowski

Introduce yourself

Name: Jan Wiechowski Nickname: Dzban Age: 23 Residence: Poland Where did you hear about us: VEC stream on youtube. What series are you planning to run: SRCA Simracing experience: 2008-2012 - mainly live for speed, 2016 - onwards League experience: endurace leagues back in the days of lfs...