SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Cristian Lazzaro

S30 - Race 2 - Nola

Hi, I won't be in tomorrow's race @Nola due to something unexpected...trouble at work :( I thank the organizers and all the drivers for the Indianapolis race last week. GL! ;)
  2. Cristian Lazzaro

Season 30 - sign up

Driver name Cristian Lazzaro Driver nationality Italian I can read and understand spoken english Yes
  3. Cristian Lazzaro

S12 - Race 3 - Indianapolis Night

Well, unfortunately tomorrow I can't race @Indy...some trouble at work (n) :thumbsdown: Enjoy the race guys...and respect code 80! :p:D (thanks to admins for this SRCA :))
  4. Cristian Lazzaro

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Another great race ;) Congrats to Jakub the winner! And Eneric too, good strategy :p See you all at Indy for the last race!
  5. Cristian Lazzaro

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Nice race guys ;) And congrats to the winner :p
  6. Cristian Lazzaro

Sign up information Driver name Cristian Lazzaro Driver nationality Italy i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  7. Cristian Lazzaro

Introduce yourself

Hi to the community from Italy, Turin! I'm admin of an italian simracing community from 2007, RedHeroes. Now I hope to enjoy here :) Name: Cristian Lazzaro Nickname: ChrisRH Age: 35 Residence: Italy Where did you hear about us: my friend, Leonardo Galati What series are you planning to...