SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Jose Mico

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

In my case I couldn't listen properly the C80 message because I have some problems with config. That means you should do 3 clean races? So if I have a penalty I couldn't get the license and I have to do SRCA again?
  2. Jose Mico

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

I can hear "green green green" at start of the race, but when you announced the code 80 the volume was too low for me, maybe it was because of the rev's, it was confusing for me. I should level up the volume a bit next time.
  3. Jose Mico

Sign up information Driver name Jose Mico Driver nationality Spain i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  4. Jose Mico

Introduce yourself

Name: José Micó Nickname: n/a Age: 20 Residence: Spain Where did you hear about us: YouTube What series are you planning to run: VEC, VLMS, Special Events Simracing experience: more than 10 years League experience: rF & AC leagues Simracing hardware: G29 + shifter Real vehicle: powered...