SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Matthias Weber

S12 - Race 3 - Indianapolis Night

There was no drive-through penalty assigned by the admin / game for me. I waited until lap 10, because of no penalty given I made a drive-through at lap 11 on my own. Hope that was OK. Sadly made two small mistakes during the race, made me miss the podium. Nice driving this time with all...
  2. Matthias Weber

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Kevin Peters #1 won't make it today for the race, still standing in a traffic jam :-/
  3. Matthias Weber

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Hello guys, i cannot exactly say if i'm in time tomorrow because of my work schedule. Should be @ Home around 19:45, hope it will work. Is it a massive problem, if i'm 5 minutes late?
  4. Matthias Weber

Sign up information Driver name Matthias Weber Driver nationality German i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  5. Matthias Weber

Introduce yourself

Name: Matthias Weber Nickname: Matthauser Age: 33 Residence: Remscheid, Germany Where did you hear about us: Long-time simracing friend What series are you planning to run: VEC Simracing experience: Racing since Grand Prix 2, online races since GTR Evo League experience: Some german...