SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Rene Demouchy

S39 - R1 & R2 - Silverstone / Interlagos

Thanks to all the participants, and to the organization. Quite stressful races because of wanting to be as clean as possible. Some small mistakes without consequences. "Bravo" to all and congratulations to the admitted license 4
  2. Rene Demouchy

S39 - sign up - FAST TRACK

Driver name Rene Demouchy Driver nationality French I can read and understand english Yes
  3. Rene Demouchy

S32 - Race 2 - Nola

I apologize to the pilot I touched during the formation lap (Nissan gtr GT1). I don't see him on my left. Sorry.
  4. Rene Demouchy

S32 - Race 1 - Indianapolis

Code 80 violation : I don’t understand, but I’ve set the pit limit on the count, it’s okay, I trust you. Next time, I'll know better.
  5. Rene Demouchy

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

ok, i'd Watch it, thanks.
  6. Rene Demouchy

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Hello, will there be a season 32? , if so, on what date? thank you.
  7. Rene Demouchy

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Hello to all, I would be unfortunately absent in this race, but present on the following one, good race to all and sorry for inconvenience.
  8. Rene Demouchy

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Difficult race for me, two exits of track with damages, thus repairs. And during the code 80, I was on an overtaking. I finished it, but I have of run too fast then because I have to catch up people in front of. If I must be sanctioned, I would accept the decision. Congratulations in the podium...
  9. Rene Demouchy

Sign up information Driver name Rene Demouchy Driver nationality french i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  10. Rene Demouchy

Introduce yourself

Name: René Demouchy Nickname: Gruutman Age: 45 Residence: France Where did you hear about us: with friends on discord What series are you planning to run: VEC Simracing experience: 18 month League experience: SimRacing-FRance season DTM 2017 Simracing hardware: Real vehicle: BMW E46...