SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Robert Johnsson

Teamspeak

Just install 3.1.10 client version over the newer one. 3.1.10 will also work with server version 3.3.0.
  2. Robert Johnsson

Main menu flickering/invisible items

What I meant was to drag and drop the actual activity field. You may have to unlock it first. I got the problem again today but it disappeared again after fiddling around with surround settings for the three monitors (PhysX).
  3. Robert Johnsson

Main menu flickering/invisible items

I have the same problem and for me it do not disappear after alt+tab. But when I moved my activity field from my center monitor (in my case with triples) to the left monitor the flickering disappeared. Not an ideal solution but it seems to work for now.
  4. Robert Johnsson

Sign up information Driver name Robert Johnsson Driver nationality Sweden i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  5. Robert Johnsson

S12 - Race 3 - Indianapolis Night

I got penalized during and after the first lap of this race and that is correct since you stated that I carried a penalty from the Sebring round. But there I thought I already served a penalty since I was demoted from 17th to 23rd place just after finish line. But ok, I served an drive through...
  6. Robert Johnsson

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Hello, I will not be able to participate at the Estoril race due to work.
  7. Robert Johnsson

Sign up information Driver name Robert Johnsson Driver nationality Sweden i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  8. Robert Johnsson

Introduce yourself

Name: Robert Johnsson Nickname: Robert Johnsson Age: 45 Residence: Landvetter, Sweden Where did you hear about us: From friends driving in your leagues. What series are you planning to run: SRCA then VEC Simracing experience: Started with IndyCar Racing around 1997 and continued with GPL...