SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Tomas Garcia

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

Go to the Home Page -> SimRacing.Club Academy -> Sign Up
  2. Tomas Garcia

Relative timing

I had a HUD called V-HUD that had that. It needed to be updated and I don´t know if it has been updated yet.
  3. Tomas Garcia

pls halp veles is poor

F
  4. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 3 - Indianapolis Night

Apparently, steering wheel decided to die at the last moments of the race... As I said in Estoril, If I have done something bad to any of the drivers, my apologies. There wasn't any confidence with the brakes today. Lets see if I can get a new wheel soon... :( PD: Congrats to Jakub, great...
  5. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

I made a lot of silly mistakes at the first laps, but I'm happy of finishing this race. Just want to apologize to the drivers I may have disturbed, I'll understand any penalty given to me. Let's hope I can be better at Indy :thumbsup: (y)
  6. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Ok, Understood
  7. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

And apparently, after you first slowed down in the back straight, you decided to go quicker again... EDIT: And the car you let pass wasn't even my car, it was #38 @Rogier de Klein
  8. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

You didn't give the position back, when code 80 ended, you were ahead of me
  9. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Thx, hope you can fight with us next race :thumbsup: (y)
  10. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

You did great, I heard you perfectly :)
  11. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

PD: Also, @Leonardo Galati overtook me under code 80
  12. Tomas Garcia

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Great race today! The only thing I have to wait for is the official results! ;)
  13. Tomas Garcia

Sign up information Driver name Tomas Garcia Driver nationality Spanish i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  14. Tomas Garcia

Introduce yourself

Name: Tomás García Nickname: Bautgs Age: 16 Residence: Madrid, Spain Where did you hear about us: I found one of your videos on Youtube Simracing experience: 3 years in AMS, rFactor 1 & 2 and iRacing League experience: F1AL and F1Factor (Both Spanish Leagues) Simracing hardware...