SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

thank's simracingclub!
  2. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

Sorry! Fulvio Benedetti present!
  3. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

Benedetti Fulvio will be present at the Istanbul race
  4. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

Goodmorning everyone. Yesterday I had a lot of fun! Thank simracingclub for the work they do. Too bad for my previous race in Montreal. I want to thank our Texas team leader Luca Lazzarato for the work done in the tests. See you in Istanbul.
  5. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

I Can't wait for limerock park. I'm ready to race Fulvio Benedetti
  6. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 1 - Montreal

Why was I disqualified from the race?
  7. Fulvio Benedetti

Race 1 - Montreal

can't wait for montreal. Im ready to race Fulvio Benedetti
  8. Fulvio Benedetti

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

Sorry, But is the visual free?
  9. Fulvio Benedetti

Season 10 - sign up

Sign up information Driver name Fulvio Benedetti Driver nationality iTALY i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  10. Fulvio Benedetti

Introduce yourself

Nome : Fulvio Benedetti Nickname : Fulvio Benedetti Età : 36 Residenza : Brescia Dove hai sentito parlare di noi : Team Texas che serie hai intenzione di eseguire : Academy esperienza Simracing : Ps4 esperienza League : Ps4 hardware Simracing : RFactor2 e Assetto corsa veicolo...