SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Eric Wesstrom

SimHud Overlay - Track Map replacement

Swapping between DX9 and 11 works? Need to test that! Will link it to them :)
  2. Eric Wesstrom

Yeah VR is a fullscreen mode since you move around with the viewpoint. Really want to use VR, but teammates are all DX9 and trackmap, so monitor it is until DX11 gets mandated, or replacement to trackmap happens and they transitions to that :)
  3. Eric Wesstrom

Will test this weekend unless someone else gets to it first.
  4. Eric Wesstrom

Looks very good! Seeing that it's windowed mode only, does it work at all in VR?
  5. Eric Wesstrom

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

What a race! How the hell did I end up in 8th? Rain again at the start, I ran with like 15-30fps for the first 30 min, I have a 1080.. and still had it like that... Sorry if I screwed up anyone at the start of the race due to this! It affected my wheel as well, was all notchy and stuff. Also...
  6. Eric Wesstrom

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

I saw that Rudy... Was nearly taken out myself... Well, my strategy(one stop) really worked out as intended! Was up into P5, despite being stuck behind a slower guy fighting for 10th, took me like 20 laps to get past. The strategy was my downfall as well... After the Code 80 that got me into P5...
  7. Eric Wesstrom

Race 1 - Montreal

I also use VR, and seeing blue flags is almost impossible. I had one or two blue flags, but I saw both of them after I let them by. They where closing in really fast, so let them by since I knew fighting them would be useless... And tbf, the HUD is useless really, to see anything you have to...
  8. Eric Wesstrom

Race 2 - LimeRock Park

The difference between the 2012 and 13 versions are front brakes and weight penalties for TC. Brakes probably won't matter much on Lime Rock, but the TC penalty will give a small advantage to the guys running without the TC. Will you check for TC or is it fair game?
  9. Eric Wesstrom

Race 1 - Montreal

I had a couple of screen-freezes when people left the server. I got most of those when entering the chicane. Was very lucky that I didn't crash during one of those. Also when a freeze happened my picture was changed to the loadingscreen. I use VR, so could have something to do with it..
  10. Eric Wesstrom

Race 1 - Montreal

That was an interesting race! I was very lucky that I only crashed once (after restart, forgot tires where cold.. doh!) Also got two stop and go in one lap, One deserved, the other was ok-ish. Tried to overtake the guy in front, had to go out on the wet and promptly overshot the corner. I lost...
  11. Eric Wesstrom

Race 1 - Montreal

Ready for Montreal! Though looks like I'll be on the slower side of things judging by the times I've seen on the server ;) No idea how some manage sub 1:36 laps lol
  12. Eric Wesstrom

Season 10 - sign up

Sign up information Driver name Eric Wesstrom Driver nationality Sweden i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  13. Eric Wesstrom

Introduce yourself

Name: Eric Wesström Nickname: Ortekk Age: 24 Residence: Sweden Where did you hear about us: Various Youtubers What series are you planning to run: Not decided yet, perhaps VEC, Just need to get my new gear first, and git gud in traffic. Simracing experience: Around 6 years, mostly SP...