SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Marjan Koderman

Crew Chief and SR.C

Is it possyble, that crew spotter not work properly in virtual lemans series server? Forexample it is warning me that the xar from left, but it is 50m behond me?
  2. Marjan Koderman

rFactor 2 game optimization

It happend only ones. And after that I'm yust to restart rf2 and connect into the sever to check if I can yoin and it was OK. I'll check today again with 1 stint;).
  3. Marjan Koderman

Thx for helps. I'm call my internet provider and there is no errors at that time. I must check/ found rf2 log or something. Yust for info, that was after synchronizing message a message connection lost. It was Virtual Le Mans Series server and error happend at about 1:06 time. Maby is this...
  4. Marjan Koderman

Hi. Maby you can help me about freez. Im drive C7R in virtual lemans server. I try full tank fuel and after 40 minutes my game freez with message: synchronizing?
  5. Marjan Koderman

Licenses explained

If the VEC pass ticket to the special events? Or where can i found to explain the different between donation and VEC pass. Thx.
  6. Marjan Koderman

R2 - Road Atlanta

Aaaa, sorry. Im off. Im invited to the birth. party for 50ears.
  7. Marjan Koderman

R2 - Road Atlanta

Thx togive me a place, but i cant in to race 3. You can invite some other driver.
  8. Marjan Koderman

Season 9 sign ups

Ok, ok. I'll wait for the next session. It was wery positive to find 40 srca drivers :thumbsup: (y).
  9. Marjan Koderman

Season 9 sign ups

Ok. Im 1st reserve.:) And one opinion: I'm check srca every day and there was an sign up (closed) message all the time...
  10. Marjan Koderman

How to create a server?

Here are my steps: 1: Open MAS utility and click create the package file button. Add Oulton park track and USF2000 cars for example. Then click package button and after that install button to have a green square. Now i can see USF200 file in my folder: 2: Now i go to the HOST. Select USF2000...
  11. Marjan Koderman

rF2 DX11 update

Sorry, there was an typographical error.
  12. Marjan Koderman

rF2 DX11 update

We are all white trackmap to work with dx11.
  13. Marjan Koderman

R1 - Suzuka

Do not need eny more. There is no way back from dx11. Thx.
  14. Marjan Koderman

R1 - Suzuka

Singleplayer/options/replay
  15. Marjan Koderman

R1 - Suzuka

Next time im defenitly turn OFF TrackMap plugin. My P13 goes OFF like that: 4wide:thumbsup: (y):
  16. Marjan Koderman

Sign up information Driver name Marjan Koderman Driver nationality Slovenia i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  17. Marjan Koderman

R3 - Salzburgring

Sten Ambus Did u use any plugin? Like trackmap etc
  18. Marjan Koderman

R3 - Salzburgring

Trackmap only, yes.
  19. Marjan Koderman

R3 - Salzburgring

I dont know, what trace is, but Massive lag during the race when 2 guys left the server here too. Im suggest, that the drivers wait in the garage during the race is finished. I have 1 crash when i want to overtake a slower car. I think he cannot see me. However great race and organisation.
  20. Marjan Koderman

R2 - Road America

Thx Tero. The "Use Thread": i have alredy done this.