SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Allan Roloff Groth

Heusinkveld Sim pro// rFactor 2

Somehow I can't assign my clutch pedal. When I am in controls and try to assign, nothing is registered when i hit the clutch. Its only in this game and in the Heusinkveld calibrate tools it also work fine. Anyone solved this problem before?
  2. Allan Roloff Groth

Introduce yourself

Name: Allan Roloff Groth Nickname: dont have one (bring it on, haha) Age: 37 Residence: Copenhagen, Denmark Where did you hear about us: Through a PM at RD What series are you planning to run: VLMS Simracing experience: 6 years of simracing experience League experience: RD: Stock Car...
  3. Allan Roloff Groth

controller.json

Hi guys I can't locate that file on my pc, tried everything. I don't have any screen freezes, but want to take my precautions. Br. Allan
  4. Allan Roloff Groth

License season 12

Hi When will the license be announced? I got a e-mail this morning that said it is announced, but when I push the link it says threat unviable. Br. Allan
  5. Allan Roloff Groth

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Did not change tires for the hole race, not a good move, but gaining good experience running on old rubber. See you at USA.
  6. Allan Roloff Groth

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Hi Matej I did run a "clean" race at Sebring, I did have one cut corner though on the last lap, and then of course a breach of the code 80, does this mean that this race is "down the drain", and I need to have the last two races spotless, to get my license, or do race 1 still count for...
  7. Allan Roloff Groth

any advice for not locking breaks for new drivers?

Try to lower the brake pressure. It helps a lot.
  8. Allan Roloff Groth

Sign up information Driver name Allan Roloff Groth Driver nationality Danish i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  9. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 3 - Sepang night

Unfortunately I can't race that Wednesday. Have fun.
  10. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

OMG :) That explains a hole deal. Thanks for clarifying Jimmi.
  11. Allan Roloff Groth

It sure did - drive through!
  12. Allan Roloff Groth

Wauv that was a mess for me. I spent more time in the pit than on the track. The first half of the race was stop and god, drive through all the time. I found out that turning the headlights on gave me a penalty. I am driving VR and when it gets cloudy, its so hard to see the track in VR, so i...
  13. Allan Roloff Groth

Thank you
  14. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

I really messed up in the pit lane. Just getting use to VR the resolution is so bad compared to triples, but the immersion does counter - big time :)
  15. Allan Roloff Groth

I was on the reserve list for Nola but got called up because of others withdrawing. Am I up for race 2 or on the reserve list? Br. Allan
  16. Allan Roloff Groth

Just to clarify: Complete two races and you get your license no matter how many points you score?
  17. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

Thank you
  18. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

@Enzo Are you going the people on the reserve list if they are racing tomorrow. I am on the reserve list, and I would be nice to know.
  19. Allan Roloff Groth

Season 11 - sign up

Sign up information Driver name Allan Roloff Groth Driver nationality Danish i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  20. Allan Roloff Groth

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

GMT or CET?