SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Bas Zwartenbol

S12 - Race 2 - Estoril

Unfortunately the flew is preventing me from running today, I will be back in Indianapolis. Cheers, Bas
  2. Bas Zwartenbol

S12 - Race 1 - Sebring

Botched the qualifying, started 10th but got spotblocked on the pacelap. Managed to pass him very quick, had a issue on lap 1 and after that I started to chase the guys in front (well not Jakub and Matthieu) had a real nice time fighting with the guys around and managed to climb up to 4th before...
  3. Bas Zwartenbol

Sign up information Driver name Bas Zwartenbol Driver nationality Dutch i can read and understand spoken english Yes
  4. Bas Zwartenbol

Introduce yourself

Name: Bas Zwartenbol Nickname: Bollesneri Age: 39 Residence: Nederland Where did you here about VEC: was running in the predecessor and kept an eye on it while I was doing other things than simracing. Simracing experience: almost 15 years, nr2003, rf, rf2. League experience: couple of...