SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Jan Studenski

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

pCars 2 is a simulation, that is a fact! The cut track system of Project CARS 2 is awesome and pretty realistic, but I guess you never tried it out properly. I also like F1 2017 in terms of cut track system. For both a rewrite in rFactor 2 would be necessary. A slowdown system is one of the...
  2. Jan Studenski

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

Project CARS 2 does it very well without live stewards ... [in regards of cutting penalties] So they calculate the amount of time you gained and you can then give it back ; if not that time will be deducted as a time penalty. Additionally if you exceed the limits too many times, you get...
  3. Jan Studenski

This depends on your stint length. Additionally if you cut big (lets say you spin over the chicane) you can get multiple cuts at once. Optimally the system would need an overhaul, but I think there are other things more important at the moment and the system now in place is satisfactory.
  4. Jan Studenski

Is there a wa to enter SRCA replacing the inactives?

@Jimmi Allison How about a QA thread to reduce cluttering? So instead opening new threads all the time, questions can be asked in there all the time :)
  5. Jan Studenski

SRC Enduracers 2.0

Great server :) Just had 1 hour of enjoyment After that you don't wanna drive URD again ... Can we drive this for LeMans? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase
  6. Jan Studenski

Upgrading my PC

If Ryzen 7, then wait for the new 2700X, cause more performance for similiar price ^^ I can only recommend Ryzen 7, OCing is not easy but performance is very good
  7. Jan Studenski

URD UPDATE !

Yeay :) Let's hope they improve a lot and bring the mod up to standards :) that would be so awesome
  8. Jan Studenski

Suggestion for a Classic Sports Car Championship

Wouldnt there be the problem of H-Shifter vs non-H-Shifter .... that people with H-Shifter would be able to shift faster and thereby gain a significant advantage ...
  9. Jan Studenski

rF2 Launcher Issue

Could you try make the file the settings are written in, read only?
  10. Jan Studenski

SimHud Overlay - Track Map replacement

I didn't see that option, tried to fiddel directly with the values ... thank you :) What would be nice is to add RPM & Pitspeedlimiterindicator into the tacho. And I prefer the session timer/position in the other order as it then fits in with the leaderboard :) An optional fps counter would be...
  11. Jan Studenski

@Shawn Jacobs How much does one need to donate to unlock? I got it work by starting the overlay first, then transparent, then fullscreen ... and it stayed on top :) > all that before rF2 exe deploy With this overlay HTML doesn't work Generally no resizing of the stuff, but ie. the Standings and...
  12. Jan Studenski

How? I have the same problem
  13. Jan Studenski

Volunteers for Virtual Endurance Championship

Does work as Steward mean fix worktimes (coordinate with others) or do you just have a time frame when to review each incident and give your opinion?
  14. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

Some people in teamspeak saw that - just check the logs
  15. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

Another question is: By "crossing" do you mean "touching" (in the sense that all 4 wheels are still on the asphalt but 2 are touching this mentioned line) or going "from one side over the line to the other side"? I think its the right thing to do - I also saw some other infringements (ie...
  16. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 2 - Paul Ricard

Server is also down (according to http://simracingclub.liveracers.com/Live)
  17. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

@Enzo Fazzi It seems like the server is set to sunset. Exiting the pits it says "Headlights required".
  18. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

According to the rule its always CET/CEST https://simracing.club/srca-rules/
  19. Jan Studenski

S11 - Race 1 - NOLA GP

I assume you gonna change the server to the right combo today? cause the race is in 3 days... Btw there is a typo - it says excluded from Season 10 instead of 11
  20. Jan Studenski

Race 4 - Istanbul

Would it be possible to know earlier in time for the VEC signup? P.s. For those guys that are not in race 4